cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pro and one business

Fabri_zia
Listener

we are a non-profit association that will organize a webinar or online conference on December 9th

and we already have onepro license

we need to expand the subscription because at the moment 200 participants have registered

How can I activate this subscription at a low cost?

Because from what I understand if we upgrade with zoom one business it seems to me that we are forced to purchase 10 licenses

with a monthly cost of 189.90

but this will be charged to the card every month? or only for the month of December?

thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @Fabri_zia,

You can subscribe to a Large-Meeting add-on for your one account. There’s no need to upgrade to 10 business accounts.  See this Zoom Support article for details:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362823-Hosting-Large-Meetings 

i believe you can go to this link to do so:

https://zoom.us/account/billing/buy?plan=pro&subPlan=newsubs&from_sub=large&type=add

You should see a screen like this, which I’ve highlighted for you:

Ray_Harwood_0-1670272710090.jpeg

Make sure to check the Monthly One-Time option. Once you complete this add-on subscription, you need to assign the add-on to your user account.  The referenced articleadvice has these steps:

How to assign large meeting licenses to users

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation panel, click User Management, then Users.
  3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license to.
  4. Click Edit at the end of the user entry.
  5. Select the license you want to assign. Choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
  6. Click Save.
    The license is now applied to the user for immediate use.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Fabri_zia
Listener

really really thank you  just done.

Fabrizia

Ray_Harwood

Glad to help. Have a great meeting!!

MaryCaseBradtn
Listener

This is an additional $600 a year.  Is there any option that's between the $149.90 yearly option and this one?  Thanks.

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @MaryCaseBradtn.

Click the "Monthly (One Time)" button, and it's $50 for one month, and will not renew:

Ray_Harwood_0-1676491927082.png

Come back to that box later if you need it again - for just a month.  If you end up needing it a lot, auto-renewal can be checked, and I recommend for small businesses and nonprofits to just do monthly auto-renewal.  There's no discount for monthly.

If the meeting attendance goes beyond your wildest dreams, you can select the 1,000 participants, which is only $90 monthly (over your Zoom Pro license).  Zoom Meetings can't expand beyond 1,000 participants, nor would I recommend it even if it was possible. 

A Zoom Webinar license is $79 monthly, and the "base license" is for 500 attendees, expandable to 1,000 attendees for a major leap to $340/month, and up to 3,000 attendees for $990/month -- or higher, as needed, up to 10,000 attendees.

Just one more question.  If we need the license for March when would I order the option?  When does the month start?  Thank you so much for your help.

Ray_Harwood

@MaryCaseBradtn, I've reached out to see if someone from Zoom Billing can give you a definitive answer, but since it's just for a single month with no recurring, I think it starts when you buy it and ends 30 days later. 

If you select Monthly with recurring, then I think it gets more complicated - charging a pro-rata monthly amount, and then adds it on to your normal monthly billing until canceled.  But if you just want 1 month, the option in the previous paragraph should work.

Another interesting note is that the actual license limit on your meeting doesn't matter until the meeting starts.  So you don't really need it "in advance".

Thank you again for this information!