cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

participant was kept kicking out

PWzoom
Listener

I have plan pro and I am the host. Everything is fine but my participant was kept kicking out after I shared a video or opened a tab. This problem has happened since Jun and I don't know how to solve it. 😞

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @PWzoom welcome to the community! Has this occurred at any recent meetings or with other participants? I would recommend contacting Zoom support so that they can analyze the meeting and pinpoint the exact problem or cause of what is happening.

Off the top of my head, I'd think this was related to a network or CPU acceleration issue on the participants' end, unless it was happening in other Zoom meetings with other participants. Here is some recommendations on Troubleshooting Screen Sharing Issues if you haven't taken a look into these knowledge base articles.

Just to note, while in-meeting and screen sharing, you can test send results when screen sharing to see if this is happening on your end or vice versa. More info on Accessing meeting statistics from the Zoom desktop client.

Especially Note:

• When sharing a screen, the Receive column is blank.
  • When viewing a shared screen, the Send column is blank, check with the participant to also determine any High Jitter, Low Latency, or High Packet loss.  

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!