cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple users

AJC2
Listener

I recently updated my pro account by adding another license. I did this so we could share the account and schedule zoom meetings to run separate but concurrently. Did I buy the wrong thing? How do we both login at the same time?  I have added them as a user, how do they login so I don't kicked off for being logged in to two computers at the same time.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @AJC2 

When you create your own Zoom account, you are the owner/admin of what I like to call an “organizational account.”  You can add additional “individual” users to your account while remaining the owner/adding over all accounts. 

Each user account added is initially a Basic (free) account, limited to having their own meetings of 40 minutes, but able to attend meetings of others for longer. 

If your additional users need to be able to schedule meetings longer than 40 minutes, then purchasing additional licenses and assigning those licenses to your users is the correct approach. 

You mentioned buying additional licenses, and having added users. Now assign the licenses to your users.  See this Zoom Support article for details:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !