cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for recording transcript

cjaya2023
Listener

Hi! I need the transcript for a recorded session. I have a paid business zoom account and I recorded it to the cloud. It says I have a video of the recording and the audio only. There is no mention of the transcript. And I really need it. So you know how I can find it or make a transcript of it? 

Thank you so much!!

3 REPLIES 3

KhatC
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi @cjaya2023! The audio transcription feature needs to be enabled before the meeting to generate the transcript. To enable this for yourself, you can go to Zoom web portal > Personal > Settings > Recording > "Create audio transcript." For more information, check out https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0064927

cjaya2023
Listener
@KhatC  Hi! Thank you, I doubled checked and it’s already checked to do that. 

I’m not sure what my options are now as I can’t seem to find it. Is there any other way to have a recording transcribed after the fact? 

Much appreciation 

KhatC

@cjaya2023 If the setting was checked before the meeting, you can submit a ticket to support and provide the meeting ID, date, and time to have this reviewed. If it was enabled after the meeting, the audio transcript cannot be created. You can download the cloud recording then try checking online for third-party apps that transcribes videos and/or audios to text.