cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

having a problem with using a wireless keyboard after new features undated

supreeya2030
Listener

I use the programme on an iPad. The connection of a wireless keyboard always gets lost after a few second and I can't type anything.

There is also the problem with using a pen writing on the screen after running the programme for about half an hour.  

That's annoying, especially when I'm teaching in class where I need to use both a pen and a keyboard. 

can you solve this problem, please?

2 REPLIES 2

saadu211
Listener

It sounds like you're experiencing some frustrating technical issues with your iPad while using a wireless keyboard and pen, particularly when running certain programs for an extended period. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve these problems:

1. Check for Updates: Make sure your iPad's operating system and the applications you're using are up to date. Sometimes, software updates can fix compatibility issues and improve overall performance.

2. Restart Your iPad: Rebooting your device can often resolve minor software glitches. Try turning off your iPad completely and then turning it back on again to see if that helps.

3. Reset Bluetooth Connections: For the wireless keyboard issue, try forgetting the keyboard in your iPad's Bluetooth settings and then re-pairing it. This can sometimes fix connectivity problems.

4. Check Battery Levels: Ensure that both your wireless keyboard and pen have sufficient battery levels. Low battery levels can sometimes cause connectivity issues.

5. Reduce Interference: Wireless signals can be affected by interference from other devices. Try moving your iPad, keyboard, and pen away from other electronic devices, Wi-Fi routers, or large metal objects that might be causing interference.

6. Clear App Cache: If the issues occur only within specific apps, try clearing the cache or data for those apps. This can often resolve performance-related issues.

I followed all your advice but it still happens. especially, while I'm sharing a document and there are multiple participants. all a pen and a keyboard have problems. I don't like this new features. so much trouble.