cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email addresses not coming up in scheduler on new version.

Anne2105
Newcomer
Newcomer

On previous versions scheduler opened an email and then could select address from there.  Now in the attendees box i have to type in the email address (which, of course means i need to know the detail of it). Once i have typed it in it appears as a drop down!  Very annoying.  It seems the most recent version is less user friendly.

2 REPLIES 2

RN

Hi @Anne2105 do you mind sharing a screenshot of your experience? Trying to replicate your issue here to get a better understanding and visual reference! 🙂 Thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I was just about to delete the email since, when you wrote, I tried several times to access my account and i couldn't.  Today i clicked on my name and it worked.  Zoom is never straight forward.  Anyway, i hope I am attaching/uploading the a screenshot of the scheduler page. On my husband's laptop, when i enter a name under Attendees the person's email doesn't come up.  If I know and put in the whole address, you can see the address in a drop down. When I click on share it doesn't open up an email to then send the link, although I can see in the calendar that the link has been sent.  On my computer emails are recognised under Attendees and when I click share it opens an email to send the link. We would like it to works the same way on the laptop.  Having to know the actual email addresses is a pain