cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete the credit card information

leeym
Listener

I need to know how to delete the information for the credit card in the 'Billing' section. I tried to do this but it appears to change the payment only without deleting the existing information for the credit card. 

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @leeym. Thank you for visiting the Zoom Community to seek support. Because this is a public forum, we do not handle billing related questions here. Please submit a support ticket to our Billing team here and they will be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @leeym 

You don't think you will be able to delete your credit card information while your subscription is still active. I think you have to cancel your subscription, and when the month you've paid for is finished and your account is downgraded back to Basic, you can remove your credit card on file. 

Paul11
Listener

Yes, I have been asking for several years for the ability to renew my subscription without Zoom storing my credit card details. Zoom refuse to provide this functionality. Every year I have to ask for my credit card details to be removed. To do this you need to cancel your account (which will then run for the remainder of the account period) and ask Zoom Support to clear your credit card details. Storage of credit card details by any company is a fraud risk. I encourage Zoom users to request the functionality to pay invoices in Zoom without having Zoom store their credit card details.