cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera ELP-USBFHD01M-SFV

alessandroadorn
Listener

Hello everyone. I use Zoom on a new pc with USB camera with manual zoom purchased on Amazon. Until recently the camera could be seen fine. I can't tell if since I upgraded to the PRO version or as a result of program updates, the view is cut off at the sides and it looks dark. The same webcam used on apps like Windows 11 Camera or OBS captures the video perfectly. It seems that zoom does not fully support said camera. There are no dedicated drivers because it is PLUG & PLAY. What can I do about it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

33volts
Listener

We have the same camera and same issue with Zoom. A colleague recommended OBS Studio, which seems to work. Create a scene with the camera as a source, in turn output as a virtual camera. Select the virtual camera in Zoom. Can't achieve full 2K but at 1080p without the clipping issue it looks good.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

33volts
Listener

We have the same camera and same issue with Zoom. A colleague recommended OBS Studio, which seems to work. Create a scene with the camera as a source, in turn output as a virtual camera. Select the virtual camera in Zoom. Can't achieve full 2K but at 1080p without the clipping issue it looks good.

alessandroadorn
Listener

Thank you for the suggestion. It is indeed a solution but the fact remains that with other accounts you don't need OBS while with my account you do, both with PRO license.