Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unable to find a recording

HI guys, I recently conducted an interview in which I did a test recording to make sure the video and audio was recorded and it worked. However when I did the actual recording, I found that the test was in the saved location on my desktop but the act...

JoelZ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldn't download videos

Please I'm unable to download zoom video recordings. The download will start and stop along the line. Please help me because I don't understand why it keeps happening

Audio/mic cut out partway through meetings

For the past few months, my audio and microphone will work completely fine at the beginning of a meeting but suddenly cut out. Both the audio and mic cut out at the exact same time. This has happened 30 minutes into meetings as well as 3 minutes, so ...

cswee13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

سلام من یک کاربر تازه وارد هستم اگر لطف کنید راهنمای کنید جهان سپاس از شما

DTMF Meeting - Personal Audioconference

I joined a Zoom meeting using my cell phone and dialing a number from the Global Dial-In Numbers list.Once inside the meeting, DTMF commands like *6 to open and close the sound and others functions, work normally.After that, I add a number to my cell...

faires by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ubuntu 22.04 LTS Linux Zoom update broke it.

After a recent update, when I clicked on the web page for open zoom as usual, It crashes immediately, and I am not sure it sends anything to Zoom! This forced me onto browser zoom, which worked fine. I uninstalled it and re-installed it with "Softwar...