Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Issues with Calendar appointment adding

Hello EveryoneI recently have the issue, that when I set up a meeting and click reccuring, the meeting is not added in my calendar at the correct time and date as set. For example: I created a meeting today at 11.00am for tomorrow at 10.00am for 30 m...

ZN1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing video from second camera disables first camera

Hello -I am a teacher using Windows 10 for Education on a Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop with a built-in webcam. I have also connected a IPEVO V4K document camera. Zoom recognizes both cameras - I can use either one as my primary video feed and both work...

JH_CUA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background

I can't figure out how to have a virtual background. I meet all the system requirements, but my virtual background options are always grayed out. Yes, I have virtual background turned on in my settings. If anyone has any ideas, it would be greatly ap...

Morganmaw_0-1684274504775.png

2 conferences

Good day. Please help, I can't figure out how to include two or more conferences from one account at the same time? I have a Zoom One Pro tariff, if it is possible on another tariff it is good, just tell me how. Thank you.

dianaDI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple meetings

Hi,In my company, we need to do sometime 3 meetings at the same time. Is there a way to have 3 different meetings at the same time with 3 different links, but only from one account ?

Breakout Room organization

We plan on having over 100 students to join four different breakout sessions. However, we have a hard time renaming them to enter them into the different rooms(i.e. Student Name (1), Student Name (2), )etc. Once they are in the breakout, they don't n...

Speaking simultaneously

"I need help with the Zoom settings. I want to co-host a meeting with a friend where I play the piano and he talks, but one of us always gets automatically muted." I am using a Macbook Pro m2. I got a workaround with Blackhole and Loopback, but it is...

Are recordings public?

I just got informed by someone who joined my meeting that they were shown a message by zoom warning that the meeting was being recorded (which it was) and would be public (which I didn't know and don't want). How do I change that?

clhedin by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes