Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Switching Hosts

I have an upcoming meeting that I scheduled but now cannot attend and will be on a flight so I can't start the meeting and switch hosts . The person who needs to host it is not authorized on my pro account. Can I have her join with several days early...

meeting codes

My settings are set so that my PMI is the passcode for meetings I schedule. But when I schedule a meeting a different passcode is displayed. Can someone please explain why?

Can you set the Zoom API to default

Is it possible via the Zoom API to have the Zoom Audio default to via "Wifi or Cellular Data" so it doesn't need to be selected? And if the person wanted to connect via dial in - they could select the headphones and update their connection?  

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 11.32.13 AM.jpg
Liz007 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't leave Linux behind with regards to audio

I often hear people talking about advanced settings that are not in the Linux versions with regard to optimizing settings for live music.Lately I've been hearing buzz about a beta version that promises reduced latency a la Jamulus, Sonobus, Koord, Fa...

No call in numbers

I have the basic 40 min zoom plan and when I schedule zoom, I do not see the option for people to dial in a number. Where do I find this to enable this option?

shpam7 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Phishing Email??

Recieved Email from *********** : Logo's & links look legit Hi *****We're reaching out to you as we've determined that your login and password for Zoom may have been compromised on another service. At Zoom, we take extra steps to help prevent comprom...

Video Issue

For years my video worked fine. A couple of months ago this started showing up when I turn on the video. How do I fix this?

PMI number

Hello,We are just switching to using zoom and I have a question about the PMI. We currently use a conference number that clients call into and do not have to put in a meeting number or a passcode. With the switch to zoom, I'm going to use my PMI so i...

Using Samsung Flip 2 for conference meetings

We are looking to deploy some of the Samsung Touch Flip 2's displays in our environment, especially in collaboration spaces. It would be great to hear you all talk about your experience in deployment and Management. Did you use Zoom Rooms or Teams Me...

Ali by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes