Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Nueva versión 5.11.4 no puedo descargarlo

Mi versión de Zoom no me permite ingresar a mi cuenta, me dice que debo tener instalada la versión 5.11.4 o superior, ya intente por todos los medios descargarlo al escritorio de la computadora y no me es posible. Cómo puedo hacerlo, ayuda.

malak2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

camera setting

Hello,I would like to receive guidance on how to record a meeting where I am using power point slides and that the windows of the participants' cameras do not appear in the recorded file. This causes the recording to be lost because the windows that ...

Resolved! Can't Access Zoom since latest update

Since the update I downloaded on 5/11/23, can't access Zoom at all on web. HTML code shows up after I log in along with a gigantic magnifying glass icon. In zoom desktop app, can only access basics. If I click on profile or more settings, takes me to...

Meeting Choices with Parameters

I need to offer a choice of 4 dates for each of 3 required meetings.The meetings must be attended in the order of: A - B - C.Some of the Meeting C date choices overlap with Meeting B date choices, and Meeting B date choices overlap with Meeting A dat...

FW-JH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RECUPERAR GRABACIÓN

Buenas tardes, perdí una grabación de una entrevista importante y mi cuenta es gratuita, de pagar la suscripción ¿tengo oportunidad de recuperarla?

no picture and sound

A warm hello to everyone.For a few weeks I've had the problem that the camera is black in meetings with Zoom and no sound is transmitted either.I only have the problem with Zoom. I've tried it with another camera and I have the same problem.Permissio...

Zoom app on PC

I have zoom app on my iPhone shows my meetings for tomorrow. While my PC app doesn't show future meetings, it just shows today's meetings. Everything on the pc and the app is up to date. Also, I can view the future meetings on the web-based zoom. Any...

Zoom Meeting Overflow

I have Pro account. I'm conducting a meeting tomorrow that now has over 100 people registered. What are my options?

PCPRweb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes