Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

en attente de l'hote

bonjour, qui pourrais m'aider svp ? je comprends juste le français.j'ai ouvert une salle zoom mais personne ne peut s'y connecter car c'est noté "en attente du démarrage de cette réunion par l'hôte" je ne comprends pas pourquoi alors que la salle d'a...

Lost Cloud Recording

Context: Original host transferred host to my account as they would be leaving mid-meeting. I started the recording to the cloud and ended at the end of session. The recording was not in my account (as we transferred host mid-session, the recording s...

cjtg16 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Camera Shutting Off

My camera keeps shutting off by itself. Drivers are all up to date. Connected on my desktop via USB port but not hub. Audio is fine and participants can hear me just no video. I click it back on and after a second or two it shuts off again and won't ...

Quark by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

When screen sharing the mouse stutters

When I am using zoom I find the mouse pointer stutters. In other words, it lags the update. When I stop screen sharing it continues. I have an Alienware PC with an nVIDIA 3080 RTX running windows 11 with the latest drivers and the latest versions of ...

Can't share computer audio on Mac anymore

Made no changes to my Mac or app. Suddenly for no apparent reason, can no longer share computer audio in meetings. I do this to share background music. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled, and ensured that screen recording, and nothing. Normal audio is...

Meeting Recordings

If a Zoom meeting participant provides consent to the recoding of the meeting, does the consent in essence give him/her the right to obtain a copy or a link to the recording from the Host? Is the Host obligated to provide a copy?

Abaskey by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Alternative Host

Hello. I was assigned as an alternative host for a weekly scheduled zoom meeting. I was just added on the account. Do I use the same log in as the host or my own email? Also, do I need to use a desktop or laptop or can I use my iphone or ipad? Please...

EV-2 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes