Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting username

Hello,I'm currently using an Ipad when I attend meetings but the name that comes up is still "Ipad" , I have logged in to the zoom website and edited my screen name from there and logged out, logged back in to refresh my profile but my name still pop...

Recorded Zoom meeting failed to convert

I just recorded a Zoom meeting like dozens of times before, but when the meeting ended Zoom never converted the file. So now I have no recording of my session. Is there a way to recover it somewhere? None of the information in support is helpful or a...

JayJay2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble with Zoom Web SDK

Hey there! We are currently facing some issues in joining Zoom Web SDK. The issues are listed below: - Some users are having blank screen even though the host camera is on and is visible to some. - Some users can't hear audio while some can - Host vi...

Zoom Permissions

Looking for support! I have given scheduling privileges to two people, and they both have privilages to schedule for me and vice versa. However, sometimes when they log in they can enter the room but do not have hosting capabilities. If anyone has co...

Karen6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Join Greyed out Windows 2011

I have two laptops. One with windows 10 and the other with windows 11. The one with Windows 10 allows me to join meetings. The one with windows 11 has JOIN greyed out. We have uninstalled three times. We have also switched between accounts. In all ca...

dorafferty_0-1675098208771.png