Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

son

Bonjour Je rencontre un problème lié au son, les personnes connectées m'entendent de manière hachées. Je bien vérifié les paramètres, les tests hauts parleurs et microphone sont ok.Je ne sais quoi faire ???

maryse by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabling downloading: not working

I've got a new cloud recording. I disabled the option “Viewers can download” and shared the new link with the viewers. It turned out that when a video is viewed on a laptop/desktop browser, one can not really download the video.However, when opened o...

Serbel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting link before and after subcription.

I sent out a meeting link before I purchased the membership which is limited to 40 min meeting time. If I buy subscription, do I need to resent a new link for meeting extended beyond 40 minutes?

felixk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nueva versión 5.11.4 no puedo descargarlo

Mi versión de Zoom no me permite ingresar a mi cuenta, me dice que debo tener instalada la versión 5.11.4 o superior, ya intente por todos los medios descargarlo al escritorio de la computadora y no me es posible. Cómo puedo hacerlo, ayuda.

malak2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

camera setting

Hello,I would like to receive guidance on how to record a meeting where I am using power point slides and that the windows of the participants' cameras do not appear in the recorded file. This causes the recording to be lost because the windows that ...

Resolved! Can't Access Zoom since latest update

Since the update I downloaded on 5/11/23, can't access Zoom at all on web. HTML code shows up after I log in along with a gigantic magnifying glass icon. In zoom desktop app, can only access basics. If I click on profile or more settings, takes me to...