Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

An idea for "settings"???

Dear Zoombies/Zoomophiles, Methinks the "Settings" page for Zoom can be a little overwhelming/confusing for the average Joe-or-Joanne-Blow. I'm aware there's a bucket load of great info about Zoom, especially such pages as https://support.zoom.us/hc/...

recording yoga class on zoom without showing participants

Hello, I am wanting to record a yoga class that I am teaching on zoom. I would like to be able to see the students when i am recording but would like the replay to only show me. I googled and found what i thought would do that (settings-recording-and...

Corrupt Recording - meeting converting as timelapsed

Hi, Wonder if anyone can offer help on an ongoing Zoom recording problem. I hosted and recorded a meeting which lasted just under an hour. The "double_click_to_convert" 01 and 02 files are 278,331kb and 1,446kb respectively. However, the converted mp...

Resolved! Kano

I'm be a good boy i what to work with you because am not less 

Ali26 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

livestreaming in Facebook

Hello,Would you please tell me how can I livestream in more than one place On Facebook? When I prepare to go live on Facebook, it gives me only one option to choose from: 1) my own feed 2) a page 3) a group. I would like to stream to many places at t...

jwt app deprecation

I have application of Type JWT that is already created long time ago, What I understood that it will still be available for my customers to use before 1 September, but I can not create new app in jwt after 1 June. This is what I understood from this ...