Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

two audio channels

Hi,I have an event that involves two different languages. I am using the Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen soundcard to connect these two languages and upload them to Zoom. For the end user, how can they select one of the channels according to their preference? T...

Ravi73 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing iPad with zoom on macOS

Hi, I tried connecting my iPad on a zoom call to conduct an online class but share button did not show iPhone/iPad option neither the share desktop was available. Is there any change in the recent updates from Zoom or on macOS that prevent this. Plea...

SH-IBA by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DELETING UNWANTED ZOOM MEETINGS

I am having problems deleting unwanted Zoom invites from my Zoom account. i currently have two meetings that do not display the menu to "edit" or "delete" when opened. when i select the "join" button, it says "Invalid meeting ID" but will not allow m...

ZOOM camera

ミーティング中のカメラですが,snap cameraをアンインストールしても,カメラが選択可能な箇所にあり,それだけなら許容できますが,時間が経つとそちらにオートに切り替わり,何も見えない状態になってしまうので,snap cameraをZOOMで選択できないようにするにはどうしたらよいでしょうか? snap cameraアンインストール後のPC再起動やアプリのZOOMアプリ再インストールはすでに行っていますし,時間をおいてためしてもいますが,まだそのような状態で困惑です.どうぞよろしくお願いいた...

music

im a man thats trying show other people with guitars how to do music it can be a adult a kid anything i know a lot of guitars and show everything about guitars

leo8 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Chat comments and reactions attributed to wrong person

Hi, I'm having an issue with comments and reactions I post to the chat. In some meetings, they are being attributed to someone else, not me, and that person is posting as me. It's very confusing until I can figure out who the other person is...I get ...

jh-smi by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom flickers and freezes when sharing screen

During a Zoom meeting, every time I have tried sharing my screen for the past 6 months to a year, the entire computer starts freezing and the monitors flicker. I try to close other programs out (Outlook, Google Chrome, etc.), and sometimes that helps...

jet32 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes