Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't turn off filters

Someone had turned on an eyebrow filter on my zoom. I have tried going to Background/Filters and pressing None to turn it off. I've gone into Account Management to disable filters. No luck! Waggling eyebrows still there. What else can I do?

Connection Diagram

Hello Everyone,I need help on how to set up a Logitech video conferencing solution with a wireless connection in a boardroom of 13 people for a Zoom meeting. The devices and appliances being considered are listed below;1. 86" Interactive Display with...

Zoom Capabilities

Hello everyone, trying to wrap my head around how to get this done so here goes.Say I have a team of 3 offering customer support can all 3 members of my team use my zoom link to host their meetings, and let’s say simultaneous meetings are set can I a...

Pauloo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio when screen sharing

I've seen similar, but not quite the same problem. When I am hosting, as soon as I screen share, my audio mutes. If I stop screen share, audio returns. I unmute, but it goes right back to mute. This is only with Chrome PWA. I did not have this proble...

Ronbsg by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Vdi 5.8.4 (21112)

is zoom Vdi and citrix pluggin 5.8.4 (21112) no longer supported? i have this installed on one of our citrix virtual desktop with the same version of Citrix HDXmediapluggin installed on my local laptop windows 10, this was working but al of a sudden ...

agnelo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio issues

Recently when I share my screen a pop up says my microphone will be muted while screen sharing. I've checked my settings but I'm lost on how to fix it. As soon as I stop share my audio is unmuted

bobbijo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing my screen and audio

I need support because every time I share my screen I get muted automatically. How do I make it so that I am able to share my screen and talk? Thank you.

starked by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes