Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

breakout rooms

Hello,1. when participants click the raise hand icon in a breaktou room can that be seen by the hostthe co-hostfrom the common area? 2. When participants are not allowed to choose a room can the co-host move freely between all breakout rooms? Does th...

Host can't see all chat box entries

As a trainer, I use the chat box for engagement and questions, etc. Lately, when I use the breakout session function, when the attendees come back to the main room and I ask them to contribute in the main room chat box, I am only able to see some of ...

Audio share, microphone not picking up

For work I need to share audio and be able to talk over it while recording the session. I use a MacBook Air, have a payed zoom account, latest updated zoom version for Mac, no error code when I launch a meeting > I join with computer audio.press reco...

M_T_B by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom screen share in Windows 10 kiosk mode

I'm trying to setup some laptops in kiosk mode (Windows 10 Enterprise) to allow users to get on a Zoom meeting (Zoom client, not Zoom Room). I know there will be a requirement to share the screen, but when I attempt to do it in kiosk mode, I get "Scr...

Resolved! Cloud Recording

Hello everyone!I have a problem with finding the cloud recording. The meeting was scheduled by another person, I was invited, and they made me a co-host. Then I wanted to record the meeting and was suggested two options (computer or cloud) and chose ...

My app keeps disappearing

First of all I just gotta say I am not impressed. Trying to make it do what I want was one thing but trying to get help- geesh, it's almost not worth it. I downloaded the app for Kahoot from the Zoom apps page and it worked great for a day or two. Th...