Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Ubuntu 22.04 LTS Linux Zoom update broke it.

After a recent update, when I clicked on the web page for open zoom as usual, It crashes immediately, and I am not sure it sends anything to Zoom! This forced me onto browser zoom, which worked fine. I uninstalled it and re-installed it with "Softwar...

confirmation code

i would like to get an sms notification via telephone but only option is email . and email is i dnt have access to

Scheduling meetings with separate licences

My company has a zoom pro account with 2 licenses / users. I am the owner, and the other license is an admin. When I schedule meetings for the admin user, he can join but the invited guests cannot - it says "waiting for host to start this meeting". W...

EH123 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Call keep freezing

This past two days I keep getting a message about poor signal quality. Meeting calls keep freezing. I have attached image of stats. What do I need to do? Thanks

AJG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrade from Pro to Basic Plan

I have a Pro account and am wanting to downgrade my account from Pro to Basic.I initially set up my Zoom account for my non-profit Heartland Renewable Energy Society (HRES). The HRES board has determined to create a Zoom Account directly rather than ...

Suggestion for Breakout Room Timer Extension Feature

I wanted to share an idea for a feature that I believe would enhance the breakout room experience even further. Currently, breakout rooms are set to automatically close after a specified duration, which works well for most situations. However, there ...

AnkitG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes