Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Запись конференции в зум

Добрый день! Я участвовала в конференции, меня сделали администратором. Шла запись, я работала с телефона. После завершения не понимаю куда она сохранилась и как её найти

Zoom Poll is inactive

When I am logged into Zoom with my students, I am unable to launch a poll on my laptop. I receive the error "You are logged in from another device. Your polling session is inactive" I am also logged in via an Ipad so I can show students assignments f...

jjk326 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar background wallpaper but for meetings

Hello, it is what the title says, i'd love to have functionality, even if it's paid and specific, to add a wallpaper like you do in the webinars, but on normal meetings. We record and edit hundreds of meetings per year, maybe thousands, and we always...