Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cannot join meetings from launch anymore

Suddenly, I cannot join others' meetings anymore from launch. I get the options to "download installation" (but I've had zoom for 3 years), and once or twice that worked. Not every time. I've had to join from my "browser" and it seems some things are...

Screen sharing ipad

When i share my ipad screen using air play it shows on the meeting but it's not showing when i watch the recording back, it was working fine last week but now it's not, anyone else having this issue?

Typ1tom by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple meetings with different passcodes, help!

I would like to set up 4 meetings for tomorrow night at different times. But, I don't want each person to have the same passcode. However, when I change passcodes for each meeting, it changes the passcode for those I already set up. How do I set up e...

On screen presentation

I'm a newbie, just getting started. Want to have just me on the screen presenting instead of me and little boxes of the people attending. Is it possible?

zoom4me by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom app

I've been a long time zoom user as a teacher. I set up lessons one-on-one and have since the pandemic. No problems. Used it yesterday, twice, no problems. Today clicked on my zoom app to set up a lesson and got a screen that said set up an account an...

AJ11 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did the recoding of Meeting go?

Hi Guys, I'm new to this, and just held a 2 hour mtg that I recorded on my laptop. Afterwards, it said it needed to be converted, which I allowed it. After that, it picked the file name, I agreed and it disappeared!!! Where is it?

unable to open saved chat files (.txt)

Hi!I'm running MacOS Ventura 13.3.1 on an M1 MacBook Pro. TextEdit, which is the basic word processing application that comes pre-installed with every Mac, now won't open ANY .txt files from Zoom chats which are automatically saved on my HD. Any work...

Parlem by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sending Zoom Invites from Secondary Email Accounts

I work on a Mac, we use Outlook for our email. I have my work email account, and I also have access to the email accounts for our CEOs (through my Outlook, not signing into each one separately; each of the accounts are listed on the left side togethe...

Can't upgrade to Zoom 5.11 on Ubuntu

Starting today (August 24th 2022), when I try and join a meeting on my Ubuntu 22 machine, Zoom says "You need to be 5.11.9 (4300) or higher". However, I just downloaded the latest .deb file and installed it.Here are my steps to make sure:- sudo apt r...

GregE by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes