Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

granting camera and microphone permission

I recently upgraded my old Mac laptop and am now running Mojave 10.14.6 Zoom used to work fine, but now I cannot grant permission to Zoom to use my camera and microphone. I can see and hear everyone at a meeting, but they cannot see or hear me. Zoom ...

ewb16 by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Recordings Blurry/Grainy on Pro Account

I have great lighting, high end cameras, and gig internet on recent macs with everything up to date software wise. The video during the zoom meeting is perfect, yet the recordings are blurry and look like I recorded on the worst equipment ever  Test...

katb123 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Language Interpretation

Hello, Can you assist me how can I enable the feature Language interpretation. I do not see it in Meeting (Advanced). I am using the Pro version. Thank you.

jozer by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant issues with audio on any device

Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my audio for almost two weeks now, I have been trying every possible option I've found online e.g. uninstalling/reinstalling, changing to different audio settings, checking internet etc but whenever I test th...

LN2023 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bandwidth Issues when Participant shares Screen

I host Zoom Meetings in a hall for my Camera Club. We've had no problems when using my Laptop, but have consistently had issues when using a brand new laptop. Problems occur when a participant shares their screen, to show images during a lecture. Wit...

Audio Problems

For clinical education purposes, I have to say "ah" on recording for at least 10 seconds. However, every time I check my recording, it reduces the volume to where I cannot hear the "ah." I tried the Beta feature for Live performance audio but my acco...