Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

What's the optimum virtual background size?

I've recently been facilitating some branded backgrounds for my business, and have sought images configured to 1920 x 1080 pixels (16:9). My creative agency has supplied them at 3840x2160 (double the size), claiming that it ensures the quality across...

Requiring RSVP to get meeting link

With Zoom basic, is there a feature to require an "rsvp" to receive the Zoom meeting code and link? You see this sometimes with large Zoom meetings when the organizers don't know everyone. I know how to copy the meeting credentials to join, but want ...

Audio interface will not work.

Hi, When I plug in my audio interface to my mac, I can hear the mic and the headphones. Everything is working when I test the audio while using zoom. When I join a zoom meeting, the host and other participants can not hear me. I've also tried hosting...

svh6768 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom participant

i had a meeting with several attendees using their email to register them. when they logged on some of them didnt show up as their email maybe because they were using their cell phone which i don't recognize either. how can i see someone's actual pho...

Screenview

I have a meeting where there will be 2 hosts and they will be throwing commentary back and forth. Is it possible to have both their video on the screen and no one else? This differs fro speaker view I believe because they will both be on screen at th...

Error code 0 when screen sharing via URL, not the app

Hi, I am having the above error message when i attempt to screen share.However, I don't think uninstalling and reinstalling Zoom is appropriate, I am not using Zoom via an app, I am using it via a web browser. Have tried both Edge and Chrome, same is...

Scheduling multiple meetings in one go using a CSV file.

Hello,I was wondering if I can export an Excel file with necessary information, such as meeting name; starting time; duration, and, most importantly, streaming key and streaming URL's in the livestreaming tab.I want to eliminate time consuming schedu...

Lefreks by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Stopped Working in Middle of Session

My audio stopped in the middle of a session and hasn't worked since---just on my Surface laptop. Everything works fine on my mobile. But I use my laptop for work. People can hear me just fine, but I can't hear them. I've gone through every stage of t...

SJLeone by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes