Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

interprète

bonjour quelqu'un peut me dire comment activer l'option d'interprétation ? je ne le vois pas dans les paramètre en suivant les instruction donné dans l'assistance

konan85 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

calendar link

I have two Zoom accounts. Should I drop one? One is for business, the other is personal.Business routes to my Google calendar.Google calendar also routes to my outlook calendar. When I tap on my Business Zoom meeting from my outlook calendar, it says...

amyham5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo cancellation

"Settings > Audio > Advanced > Echo Cancellation" doesn't have a "Disable" option, only "Auto" and "Aggressive", it makes my mic sound awful. What's the point of having optimized audio, original sound for musicians and whatever, when the echo cancell...

Screen share freezing on iPad

We have a set up for meetings with clients where we use one iPad as a camera and another to share a presentation. This essentially allows us to keep one mounted on a stand (to use as a camera and to see the clients) and one free for making notes and ...

bazı cihazzlar zoomu desteklemiyor

zoom toplantılarına katılımcılarımın katılmamasındaki toplantı iptatallerindeki ana etken uygulama indirmeden kaynaklı olduğunu tesbit ettim bu durumda telefona yada bilgisayara uygulamayı yüklemeden katılımcıların kendi cihaz tarayıcılarından dahil ...

Aykut14 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

split screen

I am trying to create a split scree that looks like this: me on one side and the pptx on the other half

vande001_0-1686074979210.png

can not displayed next page on participant's PC

Hi there, can anyone help me to resolve the issue that every time I present my presentation ,whilst PDF file sharing my screen in a zoom meeting – suddenly it can not go to next page and paused.I usually use desktop2 sharing.