Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unknown entry in my Zoom

Hi, I see that the following is scheduled in my Zoom calendar -KING JORGE: Free Discovery Session Meeting ID: 816 8039 7246. Who put it there and what is about? Scam?

Jarlath by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting

HelloSo my meeting chats or recordings automatically get saved to my documents file on my Mac. Today it did not save and I need to access info from the chat. Can anyone help? Thanks

Bild wenn Kamera ausgeschaltet ist

Hi all, wenn ich meine Kamera ausgeschaltet habe, erscheint ein anderes Bild, als das ich im Profil hinterlegt habe, wie kann ich das ändern?

Ri-Ke by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video picture size

Hi I have changed computers, and now, when I'm in a meeting, I am tiny in the middle of the screen. How do I zoom in so that I am larger, and cover more of my background? Using original size instead of HD just cuts off the side edges of my background...

Jo101 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

背景とエフェクトについて

バーチャル背景の設定について、「お使いのデバイスはバーチャル背景をサポートしていません」と出てしまいますが、バーチャル背景のシステム要件は満たしております。以下に私の環境を記載いたします。 Zoom デスクトップ クライアント バージョン 5.14.11 Windows10(64 ビット)Intel core i5 10世代(ただし、ES品の為、CPU 0000と認識されている)システム要件を満たしていないと判断されている理由は、CPUを性能では無く名前で認証しているからなのでしょうか?また、そ...

Resolved! how to start three or more meetings at the same time

Hello, This is an university in Korea. It is an account that has signed a license agreement with Zoom, but there is a notice that it cannot open more than two conference rooms at a time. Does anyone know the solution?We're using this account to open ...

AIH by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

updating Zoom desktop application

I was running a version of Zoom that was a few versions out of date. I have not been able to in stall the latest version. I am using a MacBook running OS Ventura 13.4. I was unable to successfully update the application when prompted to do so upon op...