Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Bose Headphones Not working

Hi, I am trying to connect my Bose headphones to teams but there is no sound coming out. They use the little USB plug into the laptop. They do work on my Dell laptop in general and by testing again on the laptop itself they work fine.They show as the...

Lightroom slidshow makes participants disappear

I am using zoom for in person sales calls with my photography clients. When I share my screen initially I can see them and myself if the upper right hand corner. I always start my client meeting by showing them a slideshow of their images in Lightroo...

kgayton by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom video only doesn't work on my Dell Laptop

Zoom video doesn't work on my Dell xps Intel evo I5 laptop (not sure if this is the right description). Video works on all other apps and features on the laptop and i have just spent 1 hr troubleshooting with Dell who say there is nothing wrong with ...

michd11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom/Outlook Integration 'Join' Button

Hi all, Have anyone here experienced issues with clicking on the join meeting button on outlook for a Zoom meeting? It works intermittently. And sometimes it thinks it's a TEAMS meeting. The calendar is also not synced properly on Zoom vs Outlook. Th...

Repost - Registered Participants unable to join meeting

Had multiple issues:Registered participants unable to attend the session.Troubleshoot by:1. Clicking on the join button on confirmation email received2. Copy & pasting the link into browser3. Using the meeting code and passcode4. Using a forwarded li...

Joxx by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Transcript

Is there any way in admin settings, to set the live transcript feature to launch and run automatically every time a meeting starts by default?

Annie9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Share Video

Hello, excuseme, I want to make a question, according to your experience how well does sharing videos in a presentation work in the zoom pro package ?