Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Using Zoom via Basic tv browser

HiI have a so called Smart TV and thought great I'd give Zoom (big screen) a go. I have gone to saved browser bookmark, can see the broadcast but cannot hear any sound. I have contacted Zoom tech people previously and not got any reply - message actu...

Host's Shared screen minimized while sharing

This is a new problem. When I shared a document, the shared window on my computer is minimized. There is no change in window size when I try to select any of the window size options under settings (fullscreen mode, maximize window, maintain current s...

EK54 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Join meeting video off but after joined video was on.

I have joined a new group that does regular zoom meetings. I have used zoom for years but I have not used it much for a few months. I don’t know if this is a zoom bug or some funny setting that the specific group has set that overrides my choice when...

code

i cannot find the zoom code and my sister cannot join bc i cant find the code to tell her

kaykay8 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound during piano lessons

I teach piano lessons online to a number of students. Recently, the sound as really gotten bad. I might hear a few notes and then suddenly the sound goes out and I can't hear the student playing. I can hear their voices. Can someone help? I suspect i...

Sue_V by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes