Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Background not working after zoom update

I've been using image virtual background since I got my PC, but after updating zoom. I haven't been able to use virtual backgrounds. It says your device does not support virtual backgrounds. Please help this is my systemIntel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4560 ...

Guarding against Zoom bombing

I run a successful weekly group for LGBTQ+ writers over Zoom. Participants find it through Meetup.com. In recent weeks we have had two separate incidents of Zoom bombing, which is, of course, interruptive and can be extremely offensive and disturbing...

Capricej by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2FA stopped working - cannot re setup

Hi All. My two factor code stopped working for some reason, so I have disabled it, re enabled it and setup a new QR code.But I always get the error 'Error attempts are too frequent.' when entering the new 6 digit code to fully enable 2FA in the accou...

Video Recording

i'm sorry, i used a new tablet. i didn't sign in zoom account yet, but i can follow a meeting and i recorded it.but now, i don't know that video file.nothing on my storage tablet, must i look on cloud?but i don't sign in zoom account yet when recordi...

ubay by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Generate an API Key

Hello , i want to generate an API key to connect Zoom with Moodle , but currently JWT is not working , so what we can do please ? Best Regards

Ubai by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loading a background

I always hate it when none of the topic options seems to match my question in any way. So I'm just posting here in the hope that someone will re-direct me to the appropriate forum.For over a year, I have, in advance of a Zoom meeting, seleted a backg...

Talk to everybody as an interpreter

We are conducting a class with spanish and english speaking people. Some use spanish, some use english and some use original language since they understand both. The interpreter is also a student, end everytime she needs to participate we all have to...