Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZOOM issues with Windows 11

I found that my ZOOM was crashing and freezing up my new computer resulting in a frozen, pixelated screen. I had to reboot to get back to the meeting I was hosting. I took my computer to tech support and did a factory reset on a brand-new machine. Af...

G-G by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Locked out on Sunday

I'm running a Business zoom which links to a email for a business closed on Sunday. Logon requires code from business email. I'm locked out and need to run a zoom session tonight. (Sunday) Can't get into phone support with my personal free account. A...

wilw31 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom mtgs

Why can’t my recipients of a scheduled mtg just click and join the meeting. When I send the mtg via email it does not show up in blue type or underlined. Yet it shows up that way in my sent mail

Samsung + external mic

I have purchased a wireless mic that plugs into my usb-c port on my Samsung Galaxy S21+. The camera on my phone locks up the USB mic, however zoom does not. I don't even see an option to pick the mic source from my phone. I would really appreciate an...

Resolved! Free user with 1-1 feature change?

The question is : Does all free user which host 1-1 meeting now will be limited up to 40 mins ?if more than 40 mins we need to upgrade to pro?I ask this question cuz many of my colleagues did not have this problem as a free user.Just questioning that...

DWatt555 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes