Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Outlook Plug in wont sync - I need to click update

When I make a meeting on Outlook and make it a Zoom meeting it marks my Zoom Calendar with that date and time. This works as it's designed. But if I want to make a change to the time/date and on Outlook, Zoom will not update. The only way I could mak...

BM-IT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple users

I recently updated my pro account by adding another license. I did this so we could share the account and schedule zoom meetings to run separate but concurrently. Did I buy the wrong thing? How do we both login at the same time? I have added them as ...

AJC2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Zoom Android SDK integration

My application uses TensorFlowLite library. And I want to add a Zoom Android SDK, but i got a problem of duplicating files:2 files found with path 'lib/arm64-v8a/libtensorflowlite_gpu_jni.so' from inputs:- /zoomtest/dependencies/mobilertc/build/.tran...

Not requiring a Passcode?

Hello All! Looking for an answer. I am the meeting administrator for my organization. When I schedule a meeting and pass along the "invite link" to my participants, they all come across a window asking them for a "pass code". In the past we have neve...

Resolved! Video no longer working for Microsoft Teams Room

Zoom video was working in our Microsoft Teams Rooms yesterday (01/23/23). After today's "update," the video in Microsoft Teams Rooms is not working. This occurred in all of our conference rooms. The camera works for Microsoft Teams meetings, and when...

Zoom Room Background Picture

Hi. I've uploaded a picture for the Zoom Room, but I can't see that background picture when I start a meeting. I'm just looking to have that displayed during the meetingwhile my camera is off; I'm not trying use a virtual background because my camera...

PW_23 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes