Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple Participants

I have hosted many one-on-one Zoom meetings. I now have to host a meeting with multiple people (10). Is there any difference between the two or any special considerations I need to make? Also, is there a way to "practice" prior to the meeting to make...

Recordings

I set the meeting to be recorded on my computer but it was not downloaded to my computer, could you please help me with this issue?

I need transcript

Does anybody know how to fetch the transcript of Meeting ID: 879 2834 7959? As I couldnt click on transcript for that meeting.

roopal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue in downloading recording

Hello Sir ma'amI am facing an issue when I download my Zoom meeting recording. No immersive view is there in the recording. Please tell me how to resolve it.

Discussion

I have a friend who has a Zoom account. I created a new chat using her email address to discuss about Sportiqo, but I can only create an external chat. I want to invite her to my Zoom group. How can I do that? It's urgent as I need to chat with her. ...