Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual Background

I have 12 virtual backgrounds on my zoom account. They all work on my computer and my phone. However on a 2nd computer they don't, there is just nothng there to choose from, any suggestions?

MBB2144 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

screen share

I was attempting to share my screen yesterday and it would get stuck on the same screen, even after I stopped sharing and reshared. Did it 6 times and would stay on the same screen for my client. On my screen it was saying it was sharing the new scre...

MBB2144 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CLOUD RECORDING LOST

Yesterday I conducted a zoom meeting which I recorded to the cloud on my account using my windows laptop. I have done this plenty of times successfully. Yesterday's recording has not shown up in the cloud, nor did I get an email confirming that it wa...

Zoom sends me every meeting invite twice

Every time someone invites me to a Zoom meeting I get 2 invites - one with the title of the meeting in the subject and one with the title prepended by: "Invitation from an unknown sender:"I'm on the very latest Zoom, use a Mac and Airmail as an email...

niemie7 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule meeting page

When having to schedule many meetings a week, the old schedule meeting page format was a lot easier (i.e., indicate start time and old format defaulted to a one hour ending). The new format requires both the start and end times to be entered. Seems l...

Enrac by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

recording empty

we had a zoom meeting last night and this morning the email came through with the recording. The link had no video or sound and we are in a bit of a panic. did anyone else have this issue lately? Yes, i made sure the meeting was actually "recording" ...

dani55 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMA DE CONVERSIÓN DE VIDEO

Por favor, alguien puede ayudarme con la conversión de un video que grabado, me sale error a pesar que ya puse stop la grabación.

Relly by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background covers the foreground

My girlfriend is using zoom for some classes she's taking, and we are trying to setup virtual backgrounds. She has a Dell laptop running Windows 10, unfortunately I'm not there to get the exact specs. I also know she updated her zoom today to the new...

Kb3byj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes