Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Printing Live transcription

I am transferring all my zoom recordings into a folder onto my Laptop from the Cloud. Why can't I transfer the LIVE transcription. It says it is not supported.

Murial by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting registration report

Hi there, I am trying to download a report of all the people who have registered as well as any questions that they have asked for an upcoming meeting. I am going into "reports" "meeting report" then selecting the meeting and hitting “generate” and “...

Re-sending Registration After Updating Questions

Hello! What would be the best practice for re-sending out a Zoom Meeting registration to folks who have already registered? In this case, the registration form questions were updated and the Meeting host wants to make sure that the people who had alr...

Sound Quality of Musicians Suddenly TERRIBLE!

Something has changed in recent weeks and the entire online piano teacher community is suddenly having the same issue where almost every note our students play is muted no matter what audio settings are enabled or disabled (BELIVE ME, we ALL know wha...

turning meeting into webinar

We set up a meeting and made the link public. The interest is much higer than expected so we need to run a webinar. Is there an option to edit it so we can run a webinar but we dont need to generate a new link?

tedlhp by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Reoccurring meeting disappearing

Good afternoonWe have 5 pro licenses and have been using Zoom for almost five years now, but we have recently had major issues with meetings in the last month or so. The meeting was deleted by Zoom for no apparent reason (it disappeared from my onlin...

Unable to connect

Hello Starting a few weeks ago, when I open zoom on my desktop and try to sign in:1. If I try to sign in with my google account, Chrome just hangs (blank page, that says on the bottom Trying to connect to accounts.googe2. If I try instead to sign in ...

lubated by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Default setting for retaining recordings

Beginning of June 23, we had a Zoom meeting (webinar) that our host recorded and intended to share. When we asked about the recording, he claimed that it had been recorded with a default setting that only retained the recording for seven days. a) Any...

LTRE23 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes