Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

クラウド レコーディングが消せない

クラウド レコーディングを削除したが、何カ月も削除中のままで、レコーディングデータが消せない。レコーディングの削除中から進まない。 「アップグレード」をクリックして追加のストレージ容量を購入することも、「レコーディングを管理」をクリックしてファイルの一部を削除し、スペースを作ることもできます。とメールが届くが、一向に変わらなくて困っている。 対応方をご教示頂きたい。

Gallery View Android

How many participants are able to show in Gallery View (Android)? The default configuration are limited to 4 participants per page.

mlopes16 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to record?

Hi! I was in a meeting with a host who was not recording but I hit record, she approved from the other side and I got the message which I THINK said 'it's recording' or something to that end. I did not read it, I just assumed. After the meeting howev...

ES1102 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting reports not showing names of Participants

Hi After many years of using the meetings reports function, the downloaded CSV has stopped showing the names of the participants - it only shows the number of participants....but not their names. Does anyone have any ideas please? Thanks in advance

Killian by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Security and Privacy Issue on Mac with Big Sir system

Hi All,Can someone help me with retrieving my recordings, please? Had 2 meetings this morning both recorded, but because I can't turn on my Security & Privacy in my system preferences, the recording won't convert. Need them for an assessment due tomo...

torit by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot Convert Recording on Mac Monterey

Hello- I recently updated my software on Mac to Monterey 12.0.1. I had a Zoom meeting earlier today that I recorded and it did not convert. When I tried to convert it, it said I needed to give Zoom permission in System Preferences> Security and Priva...

tlb1414 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MAC VDI Media Plugin

Trying to get Zoom to work in my RDP environment from my Mac to my Windows PC. I have installed Citrix just so i can get the "universal" installer to install but the Zoom client on my Windows PC still shows plugin missing. Is there a Media Plugin for...

pchelpme by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes