Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

INVALID MEETING ID

I have a new free account to get to know more about Zoom and I took the link provided under MEETING and when I put it on my website it worked but once the client clicked on the link for the meeting...you guessed it! INVALID MEETING ID. I have NO OTHE...

NH44 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Invalid Meeting ID

I am unable to start a meeting or enter a meeting. I get the Invalid meeting ID error. I tried to start the scheduled meeting. I then created a meeting on the fly. I then rebooted my computer and tried them again. Same message. I tried using an incog...

NPVA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Black on Zoom only

Hello, my video is black and I cannot fix it. My built-in webcam was working completely fine with Zoom for 6 months or so, I did not change any settings and the camera does work fine as I tested it on google meetings. I have tried uninstalling zoom a...

jhade by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Recordings

Hello together I can no longer find my recordings on Zoom. I still have the link to the Zoom Room and the ID, but I can't find these recordings in my history or anywhere else. Now I wanted to ask if it is possible to trace what happened to this recor...

Participants not recognised

Hi I set up Zoom originally on a Windows 10 PC. It works perfectly.I also set Zoom on my Windows 11 Laptop. Initially I set up a separate "id" for it. I have not used the laptop version for 6 months and now that "id" no longer works.Despite having re...

eric49 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can Zoom auto delete a recording

Hi,Can zoom auto delete a recording with a few days of it being shared?Or can it remove access to the recording after a participant has viewed it once? Thanks.

JNelz by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Advanced zoom share and recordings

I used the advanced sharing option for PowerPoint where my slides are a backdrop. When I did a recording of the session, I was in a box at the top (with part of my slides) and NOT as I wanted - with me presenting and the slides as a backdrop.How do I...

ArthurW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

specific audio input selection not saved

Hi everyone. I am so grateful Zoom finally can select specific audio inputs. The only problem with this new feature is that it doesn't seem to save the inputs you select. You have to rechoose your specific inputs every time you join or create a new m...