Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

background MP4 video

I am having the most difficult time trying to add a MP4/video background to my screen. My zoom app only allows "adding images" but no videos. Do i need to upgrade zoom subscription in order to use a video filter/background?Many thanks

Mic not working

I have tried all of the troubleshooting advice listed in this forum, going to settings and even resetting the computer and still no sound using my microphone while using Zoom. The mic appears to be working otherwise. The speaker does work while perfo...

recording

I want to listen to my recorded meeting, but when I click on the meeting it gives this error : You must sign in the same Zoom account on the web to pen this link (Error Code:124)I don't know what this means, as I'm on my account. Help

Tracking Participant Numbers During Capacity Limit

I recently hosted a meeting which reached its maximum capacity of 100 participants (I have Zoom One Pro). After noticing the room was full, I promptly upgraded my plan to accommodate 300 attendees, but this action was taken approximately 30 minutes i...

StephKL by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Screen Sharing

I am trying to demonstrate some things to my participants using Share Screen, Screen. It was my understanding that when I choose the Screen option, participants could see WHATEVER is on my screen. So, first question: Is that true or false? In particu...

Deleting off the cloud

I'm wondering if I delete videos off the cloud if my clients will still be able to access the video through the link I send them? I've tried reading up on this but it seems unclear.

Tasy by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes