Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to connect

Hello Starting a few weeks ago, when I open zoom on my desktop and try to sign in:1. If I try to sign in with my google account, Chrome just hangs (blank page, that says on the bottom Trying to connect to accounts.googe2. If I try instead to sign in ...

lubated by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Default setting for retaining recordings

Beginning of June 23, we had a Zoom meeting (webinar) that our host recorded and intended to share. When we asked about the recording, he claimed that it had been recorded with a default setting that only retained the recording for seven days. a) Any...

LTRE23 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mic not working

Mic not working after latest update. I using an ACER computer with built in Realtek mic. Tried everything I could find online including reinstalling Zoom. checked permissions, etc. Any Ideas?

dcraig by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The wrong title is showing for my meeting room

Since I had a meeting the other day, not even using my own meeting room, instead of the title of my meeting room being Lauren Gayl's personal meeting room, it now says How do I get this to show the correct information again?

Msgayl_0-1687199740012.png
Msgayl by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom keeps crashing

This is what keeps popping up The last time you opened zoom.us, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?

vbg1038 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to improve the cloud recording configuration

I use ZOOM to deliver my online trainings. Participants must register for my classes, that's what I always use. I use the cloud recording to send them the training later, for which I set up for the participants to register to receive the video (so I ...

parodic by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost recording after downloading?

Hi,We have a corporate account. I was going to trim my recording on a shared computer (Windows)I found the recording in my cloud listing. I saw the chat and knew I had the right one.I tried to download the file to trim but got called away by a patron...