Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Transparent Background with Logo

Has anyone tried to create a virtual background that allows for a mostly transparent background while having something like a logo static in the upper-right on the screen behind the user? I see the functionality of this is Video Filters with frames a...

Screen Shot 2023-05-18 at 9.09.17 AM.png
mhoppe by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

ホスト以外のメンバーがミーティング終了後に参加者リストを確認する方法について

ホスト以外のメンバーがミーティング終了後に参加者リストを確認する方法はありますでしょうか。ホストの場合、「レポート」で終了したミーティングの参加者を確認することが可能ですが、メンバーもしくは共同ホストの場合でも、終了したミーティングの参加者を確認できる方法はありませんでしょうか。

Passcode for Zoom Recording

I would like to incorporate a Zoom passcode on a recording. However, the recording was downloaded onto my computer, not the cloud. Is there a way to set a passcode for recordings on your computer?

Google Live Caption no longer works in Zoom meeting

To Whom It May Concern: I have always joined Zoom meetings from within Google Chrome as the captions produced by Google Chrome Live Caption is more accurate that the captions produced directly from the Zoom application. I have always been able to use...

cw01 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Record

Hello. I have an hp and when I'm in zoom there is no record button at the bottom of the screen or anywhere else for that matter I've already tried turning on all the toggles I was told to in settings and that did absolutely nothing. Thanks

Zoom meeting invitations

When I send invitations to meeting attendees, the invite goes as correctly. The link, time, date, subject, etc. are all there. When the invitees receive the invitation in an e-mail, there is basically nothing there when they open the e-mail. What is ...