Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why Didn't Zoom Record?

I just spent 3 hours on a Zoom legal deposition. I set Zoom to record on the cloud and locally. During the meeting there was a red, blinking light indicating it was recording, but when the meeting ended, there was no file in either place. Either it d...

Disable blur background

Hi all, I am using an iPad air 3rd gen, even I didn’t turned on blur or any virtual background, the background is still a bit blur, I can see the edge of my silhouette is a bit sharper… anyway to make everything sharp? Thx for your help.

Recovering an old meeting

I inadvertently sent out a zoom link that was old, from 1 year ago, on an agenda. Is there a way to recover that (please tell me there is), as I can't send out another link. Please help me keep my job. Thanks.

Sharing Audio

I do music lessons via Zoom. I was trying to share my sound from my music software program in my last lesson and my instructor couldn't hear anything. I had my audio interface connected (SSL 2+) and tried choosing all the different options such as my...

eedubya by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade of capacity of meeting

Recently, we upgraded Zoom to allow for meetings with up to 500 participants. I also granted myself a license. If I had scheduled a meeting before the upgrade, will it be able to accommodate up to 500 participants now, or will it be limited to the pr...

MacOS v Windows

I’m always requested by my firm to be part of a meeting where a video needs to be shared and viewed by the participants. This is because every time I share a video it plays really smoothly, cleanly and without stuttering. I implement all the features...

Edit my Display Name

Hi Zoom Community,How do I edit my display name that shows when I enter a meeting? It's currently misspelled.Thank you in advance for your help!Kind regards,AH2020

AH2020 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera

My camera will not work with my Zoom anymore any ideas on how to get Zoom to recognize my camera?