Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to disable the "exit the breakout" floating dialogue?

When the countdown timer starts running at the end of a breakout the participants will see a dialogue box telling them something along the lines of "Click OK to return to the main room now". This causes problems as some people instinctively click "OK...

finding audio settings from profile picture

HiI want to adjust my audio settings so I can use a bell in my meetings. I go to my profile picture as instructed but the drop down menu only gives me plan and pricing and sign out. No settings tabs... so I cannot adjust the setting. If I go to setti...

meeting id

When I start a new meeting it doesnt start from my room but from another meeting id

Thomas_ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't see the meetings in zoom and can only login with google?

I have a question about our account. We have a pro account with one liscenced user. the liscensed user can only log into zoom through google, not using a username and passowrd. I can log into the account with my email and password login, but I cannot...

info4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature Request: Webinar Registration

If you host webinars, you want to know how many individuals have registered for your webinar.It would be great if Zoom provided a way to schedule an email or slack message on a certain cadence (maybe daily) to send over the most recent registration n...

jjups by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

installing zoom to get onto a meeting

i got a new computer and i can't get zoom launched to get onto zoom meetings i was doing on my old computer. can someone help in basic directions. I go to zoom and i find different downloads. I just want a simple install

patinny by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom bombing protection

Recently in our meeting we had a zoom bombing experience.How we can protect our meetings from zoom bombing ???is posible to speak or chat with participants in waiting room ???ThanksMichael K1