Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

IP Address Check

Hello, My company uses Zoom for Business. I am trying to figure out the IP address for connected users in meetings, but it is not clear where that report 'lives' on the app or website. Can anyone direct me to this?

CdMir by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen mirror to TV missing audio

When I mirror my Zoom screen from my Android phone or Windows PC to my TV - either by Miracast or by HDMI cable - the TV gets the video but no sound, audio stays on phone / PC. This only happens with Zoom - other apps, from my Android phone / Windows...

rjp1111 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Issues: Can't hear music played on laptop

I host a zoom workout which involves playing music and using a timer on my Macbook. Recently my zoom attendees can no longer hear the timer or the music. They can only hear when I speak (and typically only when I am close to my laptop). Did settings ...

Participant ability to return to a break-out room

I recently had a participant leave a break out session to ask the host a question. Then, the student was unable to return to their assigned break out session and as the host, I couldn't figure out how to send him their either. Is there an option to d...

cladas by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Polling

I do not see "Polls" so that I can cut that feature on when I look under Meeting (Basic). Where could Polls be hiding?