Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

待機室入室時のチャイム音が鳴らない

パソコンOS Windows11ZOOMバージョン 5.15.1(17948) お世話になります。プロアカウントで使用しています。 待機室へ参加者が入室する際、以前はチャイム音が鳴っていましたが、現在はならなくなりました。 以下のことは確認済です。1. 「参加または退出時にサウンドを再生」チェック入っている2. スピーカーはオン。ミュートではない。3.「待機室を有効にする」グレーアウトで表示されているが、チェックは入っている。チェックはグレーアウトではない。4. パソコン、ZOOMは再起動後も症...

参加者一覧の下の設定内容.jpg
ken38 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Viewing capabilities

In relation to the waiting room, can participants show their video before being admitted?

Resolved! Zoom Settings

I don't know where to go and what to read to find out the following:1. How can I set participants to NOT be on video and NOT be able to override this setting?2. As the moderator, I DO want to be able to display portions of an Excel sheet and a small ...

iphone zoom chats

When i record my zoom chats using my iponne my screen is smaller than my guests screens as they are using a desktop or a laptop. How can i make my screen the same size as my guests so all screens look the same when i play it back after it has been re...

Starting meeting from Chrome extension requires login

I use the Zoom Chrome Extension on my Chrome browser. When I click to start a meeting, it appears that I am signed in as it gives me a "sign out" option. When I then click to start a meeting, it prompts me to sign in to start. Any workarounds for thi...

ahonent by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Required Registration Sign Up Page not Working

I have set up a meeting with required registration. When an invitee clicks on the registration link the zoom registration page comes up - and they fill out the fields - but when they press REGISTER nothing happens. The page does not lead to confirmat...

(FIXED) Virtual background upload stopped working

OS: MacOS Version 12.6.2 (21G320)Zoom app version: 5.15.0 (19644) Zoom virtual background upload previously worked for me. Today I tried to upload a new background but the Zoom app hangs after clicking the "+" button on the Virtual Backgrounds tab of...