Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I can't hear the caller on acer nitro an515-46

The sound of the interlocutor on the acer nitro an515-46 is muffled, when displaying the screen, when I show a video, I can hear the interlocutor jerking, as well as without displaying, just as if muffled.Reinstalled the drivers, zoom, changed the se...

Forriss by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

I cant recorded a session but i want to download it, is it possible or not

Resolved! Add more meetings to list of recurring meetings

I have a list of recurring meetings scheduled through the end of June; I want to add more meetings to the list. I thought there was a prompt to "add another meeting" on the scheduling page, but I'm not seeing it. Does anyone have a solution for this?...

teelgee by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

待機室入室時のチャイム音が鳴らない

パソコンOS Windows11ZOOMバージョン 5.15.1(17948) お世話になります。プロアカウントで使用しています。 待機室へ参加者が入室する際、以前はチャイム音が鳴っていましたが、現在はならなくなりました。 以下のことは確認済です。1. 「参加または退出時にサウンドを再生」チェック入っている2. スピーカーはオン。ミュートではない。3.「待機室を有効にする」グレーアウトで表示されているが、チェックは入っている。チェックはグレーアウトではない。4. パソコン、ZOOMは再起動後も症...

参加者一覧の下の設定内容.jpg
ken38 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Viewing capabilities

In relation to the waiting room, can participants show their video before being admitted?