Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Advanced zoom share and recordings

I used the advanced sharing option for PowerPoint where my slides are a backdrop. When I did a recording of the session, I was in a box at the top (with part of my slides) and NOT as I wanted - with me presenting and the slides as a backdrop.How do I...

ArthurW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

specific audio input selection not saved

Hi everyone. I am so grateful Zoom finally can select specific audio inputs. The only problem with this new feature is that it doesn't seem to save the inputs you select. You have to rechoose your specific inputs every time you join or create a new m...

Shortcut to admit all?

Hello, I host weekly meetings with zoom and I have been trying to figure out if there is a keyboard shortcut to admit and/or admit all from the waiting room. Is this possible?Every time someone joins the call, I physically have to hover the mouse ove...

Zak4 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Chat

I'm trying to send a chat by specifying a destination during ZOOM, but when I press the send button, it's always sent to a different destination.How could this happen?Please suggest a solution.

Yuk by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Email invitation delays

Email (outlook) zoom invitations delayed up to 30 minutes.No error codes shown.Windows 11.No troubleshooting attempted.Zoom chatbot couldn't help.couldn't find zoom version.Help please!

TrevorB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Share screen

Hello, I tried to find on Google an I really don't have enough patience and know what I need to search to have my answer. So , I shared my screen and went on appli to I had to enter my password, and the peoples said that's become in black screen but ...

Mooka by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes