Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ID

my ID meeting is case sensitive but i cannot enter capitals in the ID section..why

Resolved! Breakout Room

How do I create multiple breakout rooms for only some people and have a group stay behind with the host in the main room?

CoachKc by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Personal Contacts via csv file

Hello, I'm the owner/admin of a pro Zoom account I have created for a group of which I am a member. I am working on a Macbook Pro. I'm attempting to import my personal contacts into the account via csv file. It is NOT working, I am saving it in Excel...

Pre Meeting Updates

It seems that every time I join a Zoom call, my app updates and causes me to be late for the meeting. With back-to-back meetings on other systems, joining early isn't always practical. Is there a way to join the meeting and update in the background, ...

rspc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! test

Can I test that my zoom is working properly before a meeting starts?  

Admin assistant

I'm an assistant on my admin's account for our church meetings. However, she is on vacation and when I try to create a meeting, I cannot if the admin is not on the meeting. How can I create a meeting without the admin?

rknazze by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Notes into Salesforce Zoom Event record

Hello! I was hoping someone might share the best solution that allows your team to easily enter meeting notes either in a zoom meeting event task in Salesforce, or in another automated fashion. Any recommendations would be appreciated as I'm looking ...

Scheduling a meeting and adding participants?

Hello, I am new to Zoom and just watched the Zoom video on how to schedule a meeting. The video was quite thorough, but it did not cover how to add participants (in Web Portal). Do I need to setup the meeting on the Zoom Web Portal first then go into...

LDA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes