Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom installed but not in Registry nor launching meetings

Zoom is installed at c:\program data\zoom\ Installed using Intune, updated from .13 to .14 and now it appears to be lost? It's not in HKEYLM\Software\Policies I'm reinstalling now but is a strange error and I'm wondering if anyone has seen this befor...

sadmin by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Note taking apps that work with Zoom Rooms

Hi, I'm looking for an app or tool that can help me transcribe and summarize meetings in our hybrid work environment where a group of people are joining on their own computers from home and another group is joining in our office together in a Zoom Ro...

ctuan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Large meeting 500 particpants

Hello! I just bought Large Meeting 500 participants. I had scheduled a meeting before buying Large Meeting. The meeting is tomorrow. Will the meeting host 500 participants?

Panos77 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio becomes muffled or blocked when sharing screen

Hello, I'm having audio issues when sharing content with audio in Zoom. This has been very problematic, and it's hard for me to transition from my old Windows 10 laptop to the Windows 11 laptop. Specifications:Windows 11AMD Ryzen 5 5500UTested on Zoo...

ayenamae by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes