Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Talk to everybody as an interpreter

We are conducting a class with spanish and english speaking people. Some use spanish, some use english and some use original language since they understand both. The interpreter is also a student, end everytime she needs to participate we all have to...

Microfone cortando som de fundo

Bom dia!Estou com dificuldades, após ativar a função para reduzir ruídos... sempre que falo ao microfone ele corta o som de fundo... alguém poderia sugerir uma ajuda?

Custom Streaming to youtube

I am trying to stream to youtube using the custom zoom option. I provided all the information requires to includ Stream Key, Streaming URL and Live Streaming Page. However, when i select go live, the stream does not appear in the scheduled page on yo...

Downloading Zoom Webinar Attendee Reports

Can you download a webinar attendee report for a webinar that happened over a year ago? The report search seems to let you download reports that are up to a year old, even if you insert the Meeting ID

Ruby_4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer Audio

I have noticed in the last couple of zoom sessions that I have in the last couple weeks that one or more participants was having issues hearing on their laptop and last night it happened to me. I tested it and changed the the speaker source. I could ...

Kisten by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes