Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom extension for Firefox not working

I have used the Zoom extension for Firefox for years. Very handy! Now it doesn't work. When I click "schedule a meeting" it schedules a meeting in G-cal but doesn't provide a Zoom meeting link. I have removed the extension, re-downloaded from Zoom, a...

jeffo9 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Organisation d'une réunion sur inscription

C'est la première fois que je le fais. Je voudrais savoir si c'est Zoom qui donne le lien d'inscription et qui gère les inscriptions en les validant par exemple auprès de l'internaute qui vient de s'inscrire.

Bd31 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

people cannot hear me on a zoom meeting on my Mac

I have done every trouble shooting thing there is. I am at a loss. no one can hear me. I have a pro account but when it try to get help it says "you account is not set up for assistance". I have so many meetings today. I am livid. can anyone help? is...

Error 1132

When I log into a zoom app on this computer writes me error 1132 I got banned from the app for no reasonAnd I sent an appeal but they didn't answer me

Cannot connect to Zoom

Hi, I cannot connect to at all after logging in with my details as this message comes up and will not allow my to do anything else.I have lots of saved meetings so really don't want to uninstall and sign up again, help much appreciated

TurboNChic_1-1688538908093.png

Video Recording Limitations on Free Account

I need to take interviews on the free Zoom iOS app on my Macbook Air. There will be multiple meetings (more than 50 maybe) and all of them will be recorded. There will be 3 participants in the meeting (including the host) and the meeting will be in g...

Others enter our Zoom with my Name!

Hello - I'm so confused and need some help please! I set up a zoom link for others to register for a zoom meeting. Each of them enters the zoom meeting with my name and then needs to rename themselves! There must be a setting that needs changing. Tha...

TSS1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes