Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio issues with Zoom

I am running Zoom on Window 11 on an HP Laptop with a built-in microphone. Suddenly, other people cannot hear me on Zoom. I have checked microphone permissions for apps and desktop apps in Zoom and they are OK. Today I reinstalled Zoom on the laptop ...

sound problem with Zoom and windows 11

I recently bought a HP Envy which comes with windows 11I've been part of a Zoom open mic for over a year and joined the open mic whilst using HP A8 on windows 10 with no problems, but with the HP Envy on windows 11 no music or musical instruments, or...

Jady1 by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Meeting SDK Pricing Plan

Greetings, I'm looking for using Zoom's Meeting SDK Pricing plan. I found the plans for Video SDK but was unable to find the pricing plans for meeting SDK. Can anyone share the relevant links which can show me the required information? Looking forwar...

"Original Sound" sounds terrible - help

HI everyone, I am a guitar teacher that has used Zoom for a little over 3 years, i started using it about a month or 2 before the pandemic after using Skype for almost 10 years. I was very excited at first to use it, it had better functionality than ...

Desktop audio not pushing through screen share

Hello, I've detected a problem with screen share audio when participating in a meeting. On one of my PCs, I have a Plantronics headset that I use to communicate during Zoom meetings. It works fine during meetings and during screen share, however, the...

Emails

I’m sending out Zoom email invites but no one is receiving them-First time it’s happened-Help?

Digicert TLS RSA SHA256 error

Once the meeting password has been entered I am getting the Digicert TLS RSA SHA256 error It seems to be pointing or finding an expired cert, this specific cert on my device is up to date until 2031.Is this an issue with the cert on the zoom side?Thi...

password by email

I am facilitating weekly meetings with up to 90 people, which they have paid for. Currently, with much smaller meetings, I email them the Zoom link. However, as this meeting grows, I would need the meeting to be password protected. I do not want to s...

avbova by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Modify meeting with an old email address

How to update a recurring meeting with an individual's old email address? Individual has updated their email in Zoom. Message says unable to assign alternative host because user can not be selected at this time.